WHAT IS LAYBUY?
LayBuy is a way for customers to buy now and pay later. You can purchase products online and have them sent home as usual, while paying them off over a series of installments.
This is an excellent option for people who need their products now, but either cannot pay it off in full today, or simply wish to spread the cost out over time. At Spendless Shoes, LayBuy is another great way for us to improve service and provide flexible options for our customers.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
On the day of purchase, you will make your first payment. This will be a sixth of the overall price. The other payments will be split over 5 weeks, with automatic payments made on the same day as the original purchase.
HOW DO I BUY USING LAYBUY?
- Once you have everything you want from Spendless Shoes, head to the checkout
- Select “Pay by LayBuy” as your payment option
- New customers can sign up for LayBuy and make their first purchase today
- Returning customers simply confirm their order to complete the purchase
- Once your order has processed, LayBuy will set up a payment schedule
- Your order will be shipped out to you
It’s as easy as that. Your new Spendless Shoes purchase will be on its way home to you soon, and you can finish paying it off later with LayBuy.
HOW DO I RETURN THINGS I BOUGHT USING LAYBUY?
Simply return your items to the Merchant as normal. Once we receive your shoes back, Spendless Shoes will refund you the full amount to LayBuy. In turn, LayBuy will credit the funds to your nominated debit or credit card. They will also adjust or cancel your payment schedule for those products.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
If you miss one of your payments, a $10 default fee will be charged. For each late or failed payments made afterwards, LayBay will apply further charges to your account.